Sometimes you just feel like you want to eat something, but you just don’t know what exactly.. At least that’s what I have haha!
So I opened all the kitchen drawers and I was looking which stuff there all was.. I was thinking, and thought let’s make some cookies!! So I grabbed some ingredients which I liked, and well.. The cookies turned out pretty nice!! They are crunchy, and full of flavor! So enjoy with these Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies!
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 Egg
- 6 Tablespoons Nuts. ( I used all kind of different nuts and I crunched them with a knife. )
- 2 Teaspoons coconut blossom sugar (or another sweetener of your choice..)
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter (I have chosen for a peanut butter with extra nuts for that crunchy bite!) 2 Tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grab a bowl and add the 6 tablespoons of your mixed nuts and the egg. Stir well together.
- Add the 2 teaspoons of sugar in, and the sunflower seeds and stir again well.
- Then put the 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and 2 tablespoons coconut flour in your mixture and stir this now to 1 solid mass.
- Put your mixture on the baking sheet, and spread it with the round side of your spoon and make it in a square or rectangle and try to make it about a half to 1 cm thick. (Just look what kind of thickness you desire for your cookies. )
- Bake them for about 10 to 15 minutes.