I think everybody loves them, some freshly baked cookies! I mean, what’s better than the smell of homemade cookies out of the oven going through your house!
Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Recipe type: Cookies
- Almond flour 1 cup
- Coconut flour 1 tablespoon
- Gluten-and lactose-free chocolate (Add as much as you desire)
- Coconut oil or Alpro Soya liquid butter, 4½ tablespoon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut blossom sugar (or some other sweetener whatever you like)
- Half of a teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Egg
- (Extra : some gluten & Lactose-free dark chocolate pieces to add)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put your almond flour, coconut flour, salt and baking powder together in a bowl and stir together.
- Put in another bowl your liquid coconut oil or
alprosoya liquid butter, vanilla extract, egg, coconut blossom sugar and stir well.
- Then put the 2 mixtures together and stir it until you have 1 cohesive dough.
- Cut your chocolate into pieces and put your chocolate in the batter, and stir. (See for yourself to what amount of chocolate
yourlike) Formsome small balls with your hands from the dough, put them on the baking sheet and flatten them with your hand into some nice cookie forms.
- Bake them for 13/14 minutes in your preheated oven. (Just check regularly on them until they are looking done)
- I decorated my cookies with some extra chocolate on top! Enjoy!!
- (Note! The temperature can change because every oven is different. Just try it out and watch your cookies closely! I first had a different oven and I needed to put it on 200 C, but with the new one on 180C!)