It's so easy to buy something for your loved one on that "special day", but what is more personal and cute than baking your own sweet love-pie for your loved one? And of course, you can bake this whenever you want, everybody loves some cake
- 1 Cup gluten-free oats
- Half a cup of gluten-free oatmeal
- 1 Tablespoon coconut blossom sugar / or truvia / sugar substitute
- 1 Tablespoon linseed oil
- Half teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- 1 Tablespoon rice syrup (or honey or something like that if you can tolerate it well)
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 6 Tablespoons gluten- and lactose-free chocolate chips or chunks
- 2 Tablespoons Fairtrade Cocoa Powder
- * Extra, a heart formed baking tin.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees and grease your baking tin with some coconut oil.
- Whisk you egg in a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients for the cake and stir until smooth. If you have one smooth mass, knead it with your hands well together.
- Put this oat-coconut mixture into the baking tin and press it firmly and flat.
- Put him in your preheated oven and bake it in 15 minutes.
- When the cake is ready, let it cool down.
- Now we're going to make the glaze.
- Grab a bowl which is microwave safe, and put the peanut butter, coconut and chocolate chips in it. Heat this a few times until you can stir it well and it is one smooth mixture.
- Then add the last 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and stir it again.
- Put it in the refrigerator so it can cool down a little bit.
- After half an hour grab your glaze and spread this over your cake!
- For decorating, spread some coconut flakes over the glaze!
* Note: I had some left - over dough, and made little balls of them and also putted them in the oven. So you have a few small snacks:-)
Enjoy sweeties! -Emma