A delicious tuna salad, great for on a sandwich or snacking on a toast. It’s super easy, and it’s a quick recipe! Great for anything!
Homemade Tuna Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 160 gram canned tuna in olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Freshly ground pepper
- Gluten and lactosefree mayonaise
- Chop the onion in very small parts so you don’t find big chuncks in your salad.
- Open the canned tuna and let the olive oil leak out first. Then put the tuna in a bowl.
- Add 1 table spoon of mayonaise and the chopped onion. Mix it all together with a fork.
- Add pepper and salt to taste and about 2 teaspoons of curry powder. Mix it all together with a fork till you have a nice and smooth paste.
You can also serve your tuna salad on a slice of cucumber, that's delicious and healthy!