Indispensable on birthdays, as a side by a barbecue, on a sandwich and many more! Delicious homemade egg salad. Everytime I make it, following this recipe, there is nothing left afther everyone goes home! And the best part is, it’s all homemade! Once you’ve tried making it yourself, you will never buy a premade egg salad from the grocery store! And the best part is, it is super easy to prepare!
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons gluten and lactosefree mayonaise
- 2 hands chopped chives
- 1 onion
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon red bellpepper powder
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Boil the eggs for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, chop the onion and chives very fine.
- When your eggs are ready, let them cool off for a couple of minutes in cold water.
- When the eggs are cooled off, peal them and chop them in very fine parts.
- Combine the chopped eggs and the mayonaise in a bowl. Mix it untill everything is mixed togehter. Add the chopped onion and the pepper and salt to taste. Add one teaspoon of red bellpepper powder and one teaspoon of Dijon mustard. Mix it all together.
- Does the taste satisfy you? No? Then add some more pepper, salt or red bell pepper powder! Then add the chopped chives and mix it all together! Now you are ready!