Nothing looks more celebrating than cupcakes on your table. You can make endless variations with the taste, decoration and other things. Use all the creativity you have!
- 125 Gram vegetable margarine
- 125 Gram gluten and lactosefree self-raising flour (for example: Orgran)
- 2 Tablespoons lactosefree milk on room temperature
- 2 Eggs (room temperature)
- 8 Grams of vanilla sugar or the marrow of a vanilla pod
- 125 Gram granulated sugar ( I switched this with stevia or coconut sugar. But be careful, these proportions are different then the normal sugar. If you decide to use stevia or coconut sugar, make sure you keep tasting your mix while your stirring it. 40 grams of stevia equals the sweetness of 400 grams of normal sugar ).
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees celcius. Make sure you place the rack in the middle of the oven. Get a cupcake pan and put the paper cupcake cups in it. ( You can also use other equipment but this is easier and makes prettier cupcakes. )
- In a bowl, beat together the margarine and the sugar. Add the vanilla sugar or vanilla pod slowly to it while putting the mixer on medium speed. Mix it untill it is light and fluffy. Add one egg and mix it till it is smooth. Then add the other egg and mix it again.
- Add slowly the self-raising flour. Keep your mixer on medium speed.
- Finally add the lactosefree milk and mix it for 90 seconds unitll it is fluffy and smooth.
- Fill the paper cups in the cupcake pan. First put one tablespoon in each cup. Make another round filling the cups with one tablespoon. This makes them filled equally. Fill cups ⅔ full so they don’t get too big and it is still easy to decorate them.
- If you don’t want to decorate them, you can fill them up to the edge of the cups.
- Place thee cupcake pan in the preheated oven and bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Check after 20 minutes if they are cooked already. Use a toothpick and put it in the middle of the cupcake. If the toothpick is dry then the cupcakes are ready.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool off on the rack or in the cupcake pan. Get the paper cups out of the pan after 2 minutes and let the cups cool off on the rack a little longer. When they are cooled off they are ready for all your creativity. Think of a delicious topping or decorate it with fondant.
Do you like chocolate cupcakes? No problem! Add 4 to 5 tablespoons of pure cacao powder to your cupcake mix!
You can also stir some coconut flakes through your cupcake mix!
You can also switch the lactosefree milk for coconut milk in the cupcake mix!
As you can see on the picture I made a frosting for my cupcakes, you can find the frosting by clicking on this link.