Nothing beats a nice frosting on a cupcake! So here is a simple recipe to make your cupcakes looking awesome and they taste delicious!
Recipe type: Cake decoration
- 200 Gram lactosefree cream cheese
- 225 Gram vegetable margarine
- 125 Gram powdered sugar
- 50 Gram coconut flakes
- 8 Gram vanilla sugar
- (By choice: 25 grams coconut flakes to roast )
- Mix the lactosefree cream cheese, the vegetable margarine and the sugar with the mixer on medium speed till it’s nice and fluffy.
- Add slowly the powdered sugar while you keep mixing it on low speed. When it is nice and fluffy, add the coconut flakes and stir it a couple of times.
- Put everything in a icing bag with decorating tips and start decorating the most beautiful cupcakes, just the way you like it.
- To finish it off, roast some coconut flakes and sprinkle it on top. This will give you a beautiful decoration.
This is the frosting that I made for 12 cupcakes.