An easy and quick recipe for nice little gluten- and lactose-free buns! They are delicious for a nice sunday morning breakfast or a fancy brunch! Nobody would know that these are gluten free! 😉
Recipe type: Bread
- 2 table Spoons sunflower oil or any other oil by choice.
- 2 table Spoons steviapowder / or any other choice of sugar
- 200 grams Potato flour
- 150 gram Orgran Self raising Flour (Or any other brand)
- 100 gram Orgran All Purpose Plain Flour (Or any other brand)
- A little teaspoon of salt
- 16 gram Bakingpowder
- 300 gram Lactose-free Yoghurt
- 3 Eggs
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees celsius and get a baking tray and put a baking sheet over it.
- Blend your eggs, oil, sugar, salt and yoghurt. Then whisk in your flour and bakingpowder and mix it with a mixer with dough hooks until you have a nice dough.
- Make your hands a little bit wet, so you can make easier little bread buns of it. (I made 10 of it with these amounts)
- When you got your little buns, put them on your baking sheet and put them in your preheated oven and bake them in like 22 minutes!
- Let them cool down on a wire rack. Once they are cooled down you can choose to freeze them in, if you want to eat them just get them a little before out of the freezer and warm them up in your microwave!